The riverside jungle camp in Rishikesh is situated in the Neelkanth
valley. It is a good-looking riverside campsite situated on the
outskirts of Rishikesh and right next to Rajaji National Park, giving it
a genuine natural look. The noise of the flowing irrigate from the
stream can be heard throughout the day.
Most Jungle camps have electrical energy as they are located close to or in the rural community itself. These camps have artificially shaped open basis where you can play games, unwind or enjoy evening bonfires in calm. In terms of knowledge a Jungle camp is very dissimilar from a beach camp – the location, the usual elements and the environs are different. The room is rather incomplete and confined to the limits.
Amenities at Riverside Jungle Camp in Rishikesh
• Camp in Rishikesh offer room in Tents.
• Meals are served in pound Style in the large Dining Area.
• Snacks are served throughout the beacon with light Music
• Onsite Rock Face for Rope behavior- Rock Climbing/Rappelling
• Onsite system for Zip-lining/Valley Crossing
• Large meeting Hall with Audio/Video Facility (ability: 125 Pox)
• The camp area is safe and enough lighting is maintained all approximately
• Selection of Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian food
• White Water River Rafting
• Adventure actions
• Privacy and Safety
• Electricity Back up from end to end Genet
The Holly River Ganga graceful through the Shivalik Himalayas at Rishikesh has on proffer a number of charming views.
Rafting has captured a huge happiness of tourist visiting Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. For escapade enthusiast rafting has.
Camping in Rishikesh, India is planned particularly for the younger generation of our Country. The filthy banks of the.
Rishikesh is the spirit of adventures tours in India, people always wants to come here for Rafting, Camping..