Basic Learners, Intermediate Rafters / Non Swimmers & Swimmers are
recommended for this part of The Ganga River. Incredible Twists and
Turns, Tight Corners, exciting Cliff Jumping and thrill of Rapids like
Roller Coaster, Golf Course and Club House are USP of this part. The fun
element over here is plenty of water sports like Body Surfing at “Club
House”; recommended only for Swimmers in Guide’s Supervision, cliff
jumping, and the spectacular scenery.
Moreover, what is meant here by motion "in space"? From the considerations of the previous section the answer is self-evident. In the first place we entirely shun the vague word "space," of which, we must honestly acknowledge, we cannot form the slightest conception, and we replace it by "motion relative to a practically rigid body of reference." The positions relative to the body of reference (railway carriage or embankment) have already been defined in detail in the preceding section.
• Water Adventures is located 16 kms. Above from Rishikesh on Badrinath road (240+ kms from Delhi and 16 kms. from Rishikesh. It takes 5-6 hours driving time from Delhi to shore of the river Ganga. Water Adventures Camp offers a Great Outdoor Experience with white-water rafting at its best, Kayaking, Beach Volley Ball, Bonfire, with homely food and great place to make friends.
• Guests who are coming in self-driven cars please cross Tapovan Police Check Post before 8pm.
• 'No shows' or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
• Clients should be water confident.
• Cost excludes: Transport to camp and back, Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls.
• Min. age 14 years.
• Min. weight 40 kg.
Rs. 2100/- Per Person
PACKAGES & ITINERARY
• Staying in Tented Accommodation with proper bedding on Twin or Triple sharing basis.
• 3 Buffet Meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast) + 1 Snack.
• Activities: Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Kayaking, Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bonfire, Nature Walk, Trekking, Rafting, Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping.
• Neat & Clean Western Toilets and Bathrooms.
• Rafting on the Ganges, Lifejacket, Safety Helmet, Paddles, Self-Bailing Raft, Professional River Guide & Extensive Safety Briefing.
• Day 01: Arrive at Campsite for lunch. Camp Briefing, Allotment of Tents and Check-In to tents etc. After lunch, River Games or Nature Walk and discovering the area with some wild life experience, Beach Volley Ball etc. Bonfire/Bar-B-Q, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Camp.
• Day 02: Morning Tea-Coffee served at 7:00 onwards followed with Breakfast Gear-up with Rafting Gears, Safety Briefing and Raft down to Ganges from the Campsite. Chase Down Rapids like "Shivpuri", "Return to Sender", "Roller Coaster", “Tea Off”, “Golf Course”, “Club House”, “Butterfly”, “Initiation” & “Double Trouble”. Enjoy Body Surfing in “Club House” recommended only for Swimmers in Guide’s Supervision and Daring Cliff Jump.
Water Adventures Campsite.
TRIP DISTANCE & DURATION
Shivpuri to NIM Beach Rishikesh 16 Kms. Duration 2-3 hrs, Depend on water level.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Quick drying clothes, T-shirts & shorts for rafting & camping, Cap, Wet Suits
• River Sandals or Sneakers
• Warm Jacket for camp.
• Sunscreen Lotion, Odomos (mosquito repellent cream), Toiletries/Towel/Soap/Antiseptic Cream etc. for personal use
• Sunglasses & Cord for Sunglasses
• Personal medication (if any)
RAPIDS & GRADES
Shivpuri (Grade 2+), Return to Sender (Grade 2+), Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Tea Off (Grade 1+), Golf Course (Grade 4), Club House (Grade 2+), Butterfly (Grade 1), Initiation (Grade 2+) & Double Trouble (Grade 2)
The Holly River Ganga graceful through the Shivalik Himalayas at Rishikesh has on proffer a number of charming views.
Rafting has captured a huge happiness of tourist visiting Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. For escapade enthusiast rafting has.
Camping in Rishikesh, India is planned particularly for the younger generation of our Country. The filthy banks of the.
Rishikesh is the spirit of adventures tours in India, people always wants to come here for Rafting, Camping..