Experience the White-Water Rafting Retreat. Intermediate Rafters/ Non
Swimmers & Swimmers prefer this part of River. Incredible Twists and
Turns, Tight Corners, exciting Cliff Jumping and thrill of Rapids like
Three Blind Mice, Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course and Club
House are USP of this part. The fun element over here is plenty of
water sports like Body Surfing at “Club House”; recommended only for
Swimmers in Guide’s Supervision, cliff jumping, and also sitting back,
relaxing and enjoying the spectacular scenery, watching water fight
among other rafts.
• Water Adventures is located 16 kms. Above from Rishikesh on Badrinath road (240+ kms from Delhi and 16 kms. from Rishikesh. It takes 5-6 hours driving time from Delhi to shore of the river Ganga. Water Adventures Camp offers a Great Outdoor Experience with white-water rafting at its best, Kayaking, Beach Volley Ball, Bonfire, with homely food and great place to make friends.
• Guests who are coming in self-driven cars please cross Tapovan Police Check Post before 8pm.
• 'No shows' or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
• Clients should be water confident.
• Cost excludes: Transport to camp and back, Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls.
• Min. age 14 years.
• Min. weight 40 kg.
Rs. 4000/- Per Person
PACKAGES & ITINERARY
• Staying in Tented Accommodation with proper bedding on Twin or Triple sharing basis.
• 3 Buffet Meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast) + 1 Snack.
• Activities: Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Kayaking, Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bonfire, Nature Walk, Trekking, Rafting, Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping.
• Neat & Clean Western Toilets and Bathrooms.
• Rafting on the Ganges, Lifejacket, Safety Helmet, Paddles, Self-Bailing Raft, Professional River Guide & Extensive Safety Briefing.
• Day 01: Arrive at Campsite for lunch. Camp Briefing, Allotment of Tents and Check-In to tents etc. After lunch, River Games or Nature Walk and discovering the area with some wild life experience, Beach Volley Ball etc. Bonfire/Bar-B-Q, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Camp.
• Day 02: Morning Tea-Coffee served at 7:00 onwards followed with Breakfast Gear-up with Rafting Gears, Safety Briefing and Raft down to Ganges from the Campsite. Chase Down Rapids like "Shivpuri", "Return to Sender", "Roller Coaster", “Tea Off”, “Golf Course”, “Club House”, “Butterfly”, “Initiation” & “Double Trouble”. Enjoy Body Surfing in “Club House” recommended only for Swimmers in Guide’s Supervision and Daring Cliff Jump.
• Day 03: Morning Tea-Coffee served at 7:00 onwards followed with Breakfast, transfers to Marine Drive Rafting Point, Gear-up with Rafting Gears, Safety Briefing and Raft down to Ganges. Chase Down Rapids like “Black Money”, “Three Blind Mice”, “Crossfire”, “Body Surfing”, "Shivpuri", "Return to Sender", "Roller Coaster", “Tea Off”, “Golf Course”, “Club House”, “Butterfly”, “Initiation” & “Double Trouble”. Enjoy Body Surfing in “Club House” recommended only for Swimmers in Guide’s Supervision and Daring Cliff Jump. Transfers to Campsite and proceed to Check Out
The most important result of a general character to which the special theory of relativity has led is concerned with the conception of mass. Before the advent of relativity, physics recognised two conservation laws of fundamental importance, namely, the law of the conservation of energy and the law of the conservation of mass these two fundamental laws appeared to be quite independent of each other. By means of the theory of relativity they have been united into one law. We shall now briefly consider how this unification came about, and what meaning is to be attached to it.
• Water Adventures Campsite
• Marine Drive Rafting Point
TRIP DISTANCE & DURATION
• Shivpuri to NIM Beach Rishikesh 16 Kms. Duration 2-3 hrs. Depending on water level.
• Kaudiyala to Water Adventures Campsite 22 Kms. Duration 5-6 hrs. depending on water level
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Quick drying clothes, T-shirts & shorts for rafting & camping, Cap, Wet Suits
• River Sandals or Sneakers
• Warm Jacket for camp.
• Sunscreen Lotion, Odomos (mosquito repellent cream), Toiletries/Towel/Soap/Antiseptic Cream etc. for personal use
• Sunglasses & Cord for Sunglasses
• Personal medication (if any)
RAPIDS & GRADES
Daniel Dip (Grade 2+), The Wall (Grade 4+), Black Money (Grade 1), Three Blind Mice (Grade 3), Crossfire (Grade 2+), Body Surfing, Shivpuri (Grade 2+), Return to Sender (Grade 2+), Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Tea Off (Grade 1+), Golf Course (Grade 4), Club House (Grade 2+), Butterfly (Grade 1), Initiation (Grade 2+) & Double Trouble (Grade 2)
The Holly River Ganga graceful through the Shivalik Himalayas at Rishikesh has on proffer a number of charming views.
Rafting has captured a huge happiness of tourist visiting Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. For escapade enthusiast rafting has.
Camping in Rishikesh, India is planned particularly for the younger generation of our Country. The filthy banks of the.
Rishikesh is the spirit of adventures tours in India, people always wants to come here for Rafting, Camping..