Alaknanda River is as unique and different as the people that have
travelled it, from thousands of years ago to today. The purpose and
methods for travelling may have changed but the river remains the same
most of the time.
Alaknanda River Rafting Expeditions offers wilderness and semi-wilderness. White-Water rafting expeditions conducted under the supervision of skilled professionals. We enable individuals, families and groups to experience Alaknanda in safety and comfort.
We are proud of the reputation we have gained over the past 6 years of operation. Our guides are skilled professionals with an experience of all aspects of White-Water rafting and it will be their pleasure to answer your questions about sights and places along the river, so count on them to add that extra personal touch and fun element to your adventure.
• Water Adventures is located 16 kms. Above from Rishikesh on Badrinath road (240+ kms from Delhi and 16 kms. from Rishikesh. It takes 5-6 hours driving time from Delhi to shore of the river Ganga. Water Adventures Camp offers a Great Outdoor Experience with white-water rafting at its best, Kayaking, Beach Volley Ball, Bonfire, with homely food and great place to make friends.
• Guests who are coming in self-driven cars please cross Tapovan Police Check Post before 8pm.
• 'No shows' or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
• Clients should be water confident.
• Cost excludes: Transport to camp and back, Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls.
• Min. age 14 years.
• Min. weight 40 kg.
PACKAGES & ITINERARY
• Accommodation in Dome Tents and Sleeping Bags on Twin or sharing basis.
• All Meals from Day 1 to Day 6. (Packaged Lunch, Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast)
• Activities: Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Kayaking, Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bonfire, Nature Walk, Trekking, Rafting, Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping.
• Neat & Clean Western Toilets and Bathrooms.
• Rafting on the Ganges, Lifejacket, Safety Helmet, Paddles, Self-Bailing Raft, Professional River Guide & Extensive Safety Briefing.
Expedition Route: Shivpuri to Rudrapryag 125 kms drive (6-7 hrs), Rafting Starts from Rudrapryag – Sri Nagar (Uttaranchal) – Devpryag – Kaudiyala – NIM Beach (Rishikesh)
• Day 01: Arrive at Campsite for lunch. Camp Briefing, Allotment of Tents and Check-In to tents etc. After lunch, River Games or Nature Walk and discovering the area with some wild life experience, Beach Volley Ball etc. Bonfire/Bar-B-Q, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Camp.
• Day 02: After breakfast, A Short trip of Rafting from Campsite to NIM Beach practice Rafting Commands, Skills and Techniques. Get familiar to Grade 3-4 Rapids and enjoy Cliff Jumping. Anchor down at NIM Beach and Transfer Down toCampsite. After Lunch, A Drive to Rudrapryag 125 kms (6-7 hrs). Snacks, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Isolated Beach in Tents at Rudraprayag.
• Day 03: Rudraprayag – Srinagar: (Rafting Time 5-6 hrs.) We walk to the rafting point, little before the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda & Mandakini. After the complete safety briefing & setting equipment, we raft down River Alaknanda to Srinagar. After hitting good rapids & rafting through, we will stop at Dhari Devi, one of the most important Goddesses of the area. After lunch we raft down till Srinagar. We Camp on the river side little before Srinagar. Snacks, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Isolated Beach in Tents at Srinagar.
• Day 04: Srinagar - Devprayag: (Rafting Time 5-6 hrs.) After breakfast we raft down till Devprayag. On the way we visit some ancient temples around Srinagar, the ancient capital of Garhwal. We will have our lunch on the way. We Camp little before Devprayag. Snacks, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Isolated Beach in Tents at Devprayag.
• Day 05: Devprayag – Kaudiyala: (Rafting Time 5-6 hrs.) Today we raft down till Kaudiyala. On the way we stop at Byas Ghat, famous as "The Anglers' Paradise". We will have our lunch on the way and we will arrive Kaudiyala after hitting some good Rapids. At night we enjoy the Campfire at the Camp & share the experience of the Day. Snacks, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Isolated Beach in Tents at Kaudiyala.
• Day 06: Kaudiyala - Rishikesh (Raft 5-6 hrs). After breakfast we again start rafting. Most of the exciting rapids on the river we hit today with interesting names like, The Wall, Three Blind Mice, Cross Fire, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club House etc. At Rishikesh our rafting expedition finishes. Proceed to Check Out.
• Water Adventures Camp site
TRIP DISTANCE & DURATION
• Rudrayaprg to Sri Nagar (Uttaranchal) 33kms. Duration 5-6 hrs. depending on water level.
• Sri Nagar to Devpryag 32kms. Duration 5-6 hrs. depending on water level.
• Devpryag to Kaudiyala 33kms. Duration 5-6 hrs. depending on water level.
• Kaudiyala to NIm Beach 39 Kms. Duration 5-6 hrs. depending on water level.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Quick drying clothes, T-shirts & shorts for rafting & camping, Cap, Wet Suits
• River Sandals or Sneakers
• Warm Jacket for camp.
• Sunscreen Lotion, Odomos (mosquito repellent cream), Toiletries/Towel/Soap/Antiseptic Cream etc. for personal use
• Sunglasses & Cord for Sunglasses
• Personal medication (if any)
RAPIDS & GRADES
Daniel Dip (Grade 2+), The Wall (Grade 4+), Black Money (Grade 1), Three Blind Mice (Grade 3), Crossfire (Grade 2+), Body Surfing, Shivpuri (Grade 2+), Return to Sender (Grade 2+), Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Tea Off (Grade 1+), Golf Course (Grade 4), Club House (Grade 2+), Butterfly (Grade 1), Initiation (Grade 2+) & Double Trouble (Grade 2)
The Holly River Ganga graceful through the Shivalik Himalayas at Rishikesh has on proffer a number of charming views.
Rafting has captured a huge happiness of tourist visiting Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. For escapade enthusiast rafting has.
Camping in Rishikesh, India is planned particularly for the younger generation of our Country. The filthy banks of the.
Rishikesh is the spirit of adventures tours in India, people always wants to come here for Rafting, Camping..